3NG understands the services provided are mission-critical for its customers. That is why we are one of the few Service Providers to take the extra step and offer an SLA.
As a Service Provider strongly committed to offering a reliable, high-quality user experience to its Customers, this is another example of our dedication.
Our industry leading Service Level Agreement (SLA) outlines the minimum service expectations a Customer may expect from 3NG for the provided 3NG Hosted PBX Voice Service.
This Service Level Agreement ("SLA") sets forth the provisions and commitments relating to service expectations between 3NG, and Customer.
3NG will use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to maintain its over-all network quality. The quality of service provided hereunder shall be consistent with other common carrier industry standards, government regulations and sound business practices. The SLA does not apply to call quality for events un-related to 3NGs data and voice network.
A credit allowance will be given for interruptions in the 3NG Hosted PBX Voice Service where inbound or outbound calling is affected by network elements directly under 3NGs control and for a period in excess of 30 minutes for each User affected. 3NG Hosted PBX Voice Service Unavailability shall begin when the Support Ticket, Email or Phone Call is received by the 3NG Support Team and ends when the service has been deemed in operation once again.
|Credit per User Affected
||Total Service Unavailability Time
||30 – 59 Minutes
||60 Minutes to 23 Hours + 59 Minutes
||24 Hours +
Provisions to 3NG’s Availability Guarantee:
No credit balance will be earned under the following scenarios:
• The acts or omissions of Customer, its employees, contractors, agents or its End Users
• Noncompliance with respect to 3NG’s Terms of Service (including its payment terms)
• Power failure at the customer’s location
• Local equipment found negatively affecting the 3NG Voice Services
• Failure of equipment, systems, connections or services not provided or controlled by 3NG
• Force Majeure Events
• Circumstances or causes beyond the reasonable control of 3NG
• Any period in which 3NG is not provided full and free access to all required equipment in order to rectify a situation
• Customer’s failure to provide 3NG with remote and/or on-site access to CPE upon request, including router logon IDs and passwords
• Customer’s use of any 3NG Service in an unauthorized or unlawful manner
• Improper or unapproved Local Network configurations impacting the 3NG Voice service
The amount of credit available per month is subject to a cap as described in this Agreement.
Credit Balance and Payment Process:
Following a verified incident, 3NG will apply credits earned within three billing cycles. Credits are based on the average customer user fee, and total sum will not exceed the average customer user fee for that billing period. Credits will only be given to customers in good financial standing and must comply with 3NG’s Terms of Service. As a result of any investigations, customers must fully cooperate with the 3NG Support Team. Failure to do so, will negate all credit earnings and void the Guarantee.
At any time, 3NG may change, amend or revise this SLA. The revised SLA shall become effective once posted on the 3NG website.
Scheduled Network Maintenance refers to normal maintenance scheduled for the upgrade of 3NG’s data and voice network, as well as servers used to deliver 3NG Services to Customers. Scheduled Network Maintenance may occur at any time during our maintenance window of 12:00AM - 7:00AM EST. Such effects related to Scheduled Network Maintenance shall not give rise to service credits outlined in this SLA.
The remedies set forth in this SLA shall be Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any Service Interruption in the Hosted PBX Voice Services, outage, unavailability, delay or other degradation in the Services or any 3NG failure to meet the objectives of the Services.